An incumbent may perform any combination of the below listed accountabilities:
1. Assesses potential community needs and interests to discern demand for specialized offerings.
2. Develops program content including course curriculum and syllabi.
3. Assures recruitment, selection, hiring, and assignment of instructional and support staff.
4. Trains, supervises, and evaluates subordinate personnel.
5. Prepares brochures, flyers, bulletins, and other descriptive materials directed to potential participants.
6. Evaluates success of offerings, considering such factors as enrollment size, student interest and completion, and effective use of available resources.
7. Makes travel arrangements where appropriate for off-campus programs.
8. Establishes and monitors schedules and program status.
9. Makes program enhancement decisions to ensure continuing quality of program(s).
10. Dependent on the program, may meet with program participants to assure their success in the program or refer them for other appropriate support services.
11. Performs other related duties as required.